jueves, 10 de mayo de 2012

JMK, Gracias por existir

"This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
Embrace this moment. Remember. We are eternal.
All this pain is an illusion"


"Don't cry.
Or feel too down.
Not all martyrs see divinity.
But at least you tried."


"Please forgive this bold suggestion, but
Should you see your Maker's face tonight,
Look Him in the eye, look Him in the eye, and tell Him:
'I never lived a lie, never took a life, but surely saved one.
Hallelujah, it's time for you to bring me home.' "



"Silly monkeys.
Give them thumbs, they forge a blade,
And where there's one they're bound to divide it right in two."


... And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots! You see, Reverend Maynard,
tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario